May 4, 2008

California.....

We finally made it! It feels soooo good to be here. The sun, the beach, family, friends, Ryan's job,... the sun! We are having a great time so far. Ryan loves his job- although he is exhausted because he has to wake up so early, poor guy, he's not used to that. I have been having fun being a stay at home mom... without any kids, that is what makes it so great :) So, I've been having girls days out with my mom and grandma, working around the house, and going to the gym lots. I am up to swimming a mile a day- I absolutely love it! .... oh, and did I mention the sun.... OH, how I love the sun. I sure have missed it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am glad you made it safely. It was weird going to church today and not seeing you. I hope you guys are having fun.

Mamie said...

oh how I would love, some days, to stay home without any kids...