Nov 9, 2008

HEE HAWS

Hee Haws it a corn maze and other fun "fall" activities (farms, tractor rides, etc.). It was really fun, but a little scary when we would get scared by the Manwaring's ... if you could imagine... they are scary people :)

I got to pet a baby cow. Although, I don't think it was worth it cause I spent an hour trying to scrap the poop out of my shoes and it was so nasty. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have kids :)
Aren't we all so cute!

Watch out, I might run you over... I don't have a whole lot of experience with tractors :)

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I love the picture of you and the cow, it looks awesome!

Brian and Michelle said...

Michelle, it looks like you had so much fun! I remember the first time I went to that corn maze (and the last...). You and Ryan got in a corn fight and it seemed like you kept finding corn in your clothes for a couple of days. Anyway, glad to know you're doing well!