Well, tagged, hit just sounded more interesting so more people would read my post:) I have never been tagged before... thanks Michie for thinking of me! By the way, I can't wait to see you... it has been way too long :)
Five things I was doing ten years ago:
Let's see, that would have made me 13... what grade am I then? Michelle M. said she was in 8th grade, so I guess so was I.
1. Hanging out with Kristi- we were pretty much inseparable. Aren't those the days... 8th grade, little worries, eating ice cream and swimming after dark, no work, always time for your best friend... wait, that kinda sounds like now :)
2. Just got back from my trip to England... which, I am hoping in the next few years I can say I just got back again...
3. You know... 10 years is a long time ago, how do you expect me to remember that long ago :)
4. Oh, thought of another one, my wonderful neighbors- Lynne, Danny, and Emily moved in. Ever since than we have been great friends. I spent so much time with little Emily and Gabe (when he was born), I loved spending time there.
5. .... I was always playing soccer when I was a kid, spending time with Ian and Kyle, and I guess, if I was in 8th grade, I was about to go into 9th :)
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Police station tonight to get finger printed... don't worry... I got a new job
3. Help Ry with Engineering Consulting project... yep, I too can do that stuff :)
4. Go to work to fill out paper work
5. .... lay around eating Bon Bons and watch movies, go shopping, and paint my nails....
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
5. Did I mention travel
6. I guess I would probably donate it and save a little more... boy, I sure have no imagination. Don't get mad... I went over 5, how dare I (don't worry, I'll make it up in the next question). .... and... how dare you ask a question about 'what if' I were a millionaire... I already am.... how insulting! :)
5 places I've lived:
1. Escondido, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. You should have asked where I've been. I am a little more interesting in that area.
5 jobs I've had:
1. Gardener when I was in middle school for my neighbor
2. Babysat like crazy
3. Respite care worker- lots of years I did that
4. Working... what is that? It seems like I have forgotten...
5. Lifeguard, Aquatic Coordinator, TRT at Mental State hospital, TR Aid at nursing home, Sky Room Chef helper girl, BYU shipment secretary, Program Coordinator, CFO and CEO Applebee's Assistant, Nanny jobs... I guess I remembered what work is... I've done a few things...
This is the fun part... see who follows through... and who doesn't....
No, the real question is... who really is a devoted friend that pays attention to the time I put into updating my blog ;)
1. My mom
2. the triplets... don't worry girls, I only know one set up triplets... you know who you are :)
3. Joran Page
4. Aubreigh Parks (you haven't updated your blog in a very long time... this will help you :) )
5. Sarah Parente
And if you guys want to answer other questions you make up... I won't tell on you.