Jan 2, 2009

Christmas Time

Here we all are- everyone was here for Christmas this year. We enjoyed our time home and are sad to say good-bye.
April and SeQuoia playing Guitar Hero
Me and my Grandpa
My brothers! I love them!
Kiley, SeQuoia and Christen's baby.
Emily and Gabe Miller- it was so good to see them!
Kyle and baby Quoia- April's baby
Ian's Birthday. We did fondue - Shrimp and Steak with veggies- good job mom, it was tasty! We had the Larsen's over, it was great to spend time with them.

Congrats Sean and Caroline! We are so glad we were able to make it, thanks for inviting us!
Traci, it was great seeing you!

My mom and dad are always very generous at Christmas time. Thank you Mom and Dad for all the presents you got us. We are very grateful!

Christmas was great this year. The best part was defiantly being with family. I was able to be with my brother and his wife, who I don't see often. It was wonderful. My parents got a Wii for Christmas- so we played a lot of it. Guitar Hero, Wii Fit, Wii Sports, etc. The first couple of days I was sore from it. We were able to see the Hoggan's- Christmas wouldn't be the same without them. We were able to see other friends from TX, CA, and UT. Thanks everyone for making our holiday such a good one!

1 comment:

Brian and Michelle said...

We were in California for Christmas, too! Glad you had such a good time.