Apr 13, 2009

Thank you....

To all those faithful blogging friends that have not given up on me... I know that I haven't posted in a long time... maybe my life is just not all that eventful.... well, it is not- but I love it! Most days are filled with the norm of going to work, being with Ryan, doing church stuff, hanging out with friends... but, I love ever part of it. I am very meticulous and scheduled, so uneventful is good for me :) Although, to me, my life is full of happiness of all the things that fill it. My favorite is being with my husband and other family members and close friends. Nothing makes me happier than being with others and learning how to love them more. .... alright, enough of that. Here are some pictures :)Here is our Easter dinner. We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. I can not think of anything greater to celebrate than the Resurrection of our Savior and the sacrifice he gave to save us all. I know that my Redeemer lives and loved being able to step aside and take a day to celebrate the gift he has given us. There is nothing more God given than suffering for our sins and sorrows, allowing us to be forgiven and not forsake and ultimately being able to one day be resurrected ourselves and live with our Father in Heaven one day. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have, it gives me such strength and happiness. We had our brothers over- Kyle and Garrett and Valery (Garrett's girlfriend) and our friend Michelle. We loved spending Easter with them. Ryan opened our dinner with a spiritual thought about the atonement and resurrection of our Savior, he did a great job. Thank you to those of you that came over.

Here is Valery, we love when she comes.
And Michelle and I.
Kyle and Garrett making faces like they didn't want their picture taken... although, we know they really did :)
Dinner time.

No comments: