Jun 9, 2010

Crayola Factory

I went to the Crayola Factory in PA the other day with some friends of mine. It was great being able to be a kid and do little crafts one might do in elementary school. I loved it.
This is Tahlia and her daughter Lily. She moved here from Provo with her family, as her husband is doing an internship with Johnson and Johnson as well. I've really enjoyed getting to know her family and am SOOO grateful they moved here!
I brought home some magic modeling clay from the Crayola factory and these were our creations. They are both a "dog." Can you guess which is Ryan's and which is Michelle's?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like fun! I love the pics from all of your adventures! Sorry the beach was lame!

Tahlia said...

I'm SOOO glad YOU moved here! You've been a great friend to me.