Jun 22, 2010

Father's Day

It was fun celebrating Father's Day for Ryan this year. We went up to MA this weekend to visit Ian and Whitney and didn't get home until about 7pm. Before we left I had Ryan get the GPS ready while I stayed in the house "getting a few last things" and set these out so when we got back Sunday night it was out on the table for a little fun surprise. He wasn't expecting it, so that made me happy.
Ryan needed some dress shirts for work and I found designer baby outfits for $7 so I got ones to coordinate with Ryan's shirts so we can take daddy son pictures.
I made this candy bouquet with a group of women from church- there is this very creative lady and I have been having fun learning things from her.

Happy Father's day to Ryan and my Dad- the two men I look up to and love the most in my life. Without them I would be missing most of the things I treasure. Thank you for all that you two do, I hope you had a wonderful day.

No comments: