* Standing up against things and walking along it
* Gets into all the drawers and rooms in the house (people warned me about this, but I love it! It is so cute and I love that he can play on his own)
* Big people food and doesn't really like baby food
* Shopping and being in the carts
* He got two bottom teeth (which means he is now sleeping through the night again!)
* Waving bye-bye (still trying to get it on cue)
* Wet, slobbery kisses (he only gives them to mom, lucky for all of you :)
* Thinking things are funny and giggling at them
* Playing chase
* Says Mama (has been for a while now)
* Says Dada (can, but doesn't very often)
* Loves his Dad
Saying Dada was a cute story because my grandma at Easter was saying, "mama mama mama" to get him to say it (which he always does) and then he looked at her and said, "Dada" which was his first time. It was so cute and made Ryan's day. And then the other day we were trying to get him to say Dada. And when we were saying Dada, he looked right at Ryan and smiled. He loves his Dad and when ever he sees him or he comes home from work Tyler lights up and crawls to him.
We love our little man. I am so blessed to be able to stay home and be with him.