May 3, 2011

Trip to Utah

I miss my friends in UT lots, so we got together. The Murray's, Bakers, Parks, and our family had babies within 9 months of each other. It was so fun to get together and have all the little ones together. I wish we had more time, but I am glad I had what I had.
Tackling or kissing? If he was tackling, I think Ty would be on top. He weighs more than Quinn and Quinn is 4 months older :) Although, Quinny loves giving kisses.
Quinn showed Tyler how to get into things. It was so cute to see them crawling together. Tyler wanted to go where ever Quinn went. Ty had a hard time keeping up.
Aubreigh brought me to a Mexican joint which was delicious. The boys had eaten before we left but when we got there and began feeding them they apparently found their new favorite food- beans, rice, and carne asada burrito :)
Won't this be a cute picture in 18 years for them :)
I had a great time staying with Aubreigh! Can't wait for our next visit. Thanks for having me!

No comments: