May 4, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday Ryan!




Ryan turned 30 this year! I told him I was jealous   Think of all the things I will have behind me when I am thirty!  He has accomplished so much up until now: 3 degrees (Bachelors in Manufacturing Engineering; Manufacturing Engineering Masters and Masters in Business Administration (MBA)) ; 4 internships (Johnson and Johnson; Solar Turbines; Nestle; Pharmatec); married almost 8 years; two kids; lived in 4 states; mission for the church for 2 years; ... and not to mention the character he has developed and man he has become as he has worked so hard for what all of these things.  He deserves to be celebrated for so many reasons!

This year he went to New York with his brother to tour around.  An entire blog post will be dedicated to that.  When he got home, a few days later we went to Disneyland, just the two of us.  It turned out to be one of the best days of my life!  It was so refreshing to be just the two of us in a place we both love.

Happy Birthday Ryan!

No comments: