Apr 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!



He could still blow out 26 candles all at once!

Here is the cake I made for Ryan- his favorite: Oreo Cookies
My mom and grandpa- they are both so cute!

For Ryan's birthday we are going to Disneyland!!! I am so excited! My family is leaving for FL tomorrow and won't be here for his birthday, so we celebrated it a few days early. We had my grandparents over for dinner and than all of us plus the Hoggan's and Jones for cake and ice cream.

Happy Birthday Ryan- I love you and you are the best husband anyone could ask for! I hope you have a great time at Disneyland in a few days!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Are you guys going to be in California all summer again?

The Tutoring Connection said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Let's be honest, another candle on that thing and the whole house would have burned down. Can't wait for you guys to come home! I am ready to "party" in Vegas... you know, sprites, lazy river, in-and-out burger, playing mormon games, finding the best deals in town (aka free)... the whole sha-bang! See you soon!