Aug 9, 2010

Statue of Liberty

On Friday Ryan, my mom and I went to the Statue of Liberty on the New Jersey side. It was beautiful! After taking a walk and seeing the Lady we went and found some benches by the water and fed Ty. I love this picture of Ryan. I love the picture it self, but it captures Ryan as being Daddy. No matter how busy, he always loves being with his little boy. He loves being Dad. I am so grateful for his help and the family we have together.

This is Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty is to the right. It was so pretty. I loved being here as it was much more peaceful than being in the actual city.
My mom leaves tomorrow. I am sad to see her go. I will miss her company and also the huge help she has been. She has been here since before I gave birth to Tyler. I loved that she was here while I was still pregnant and I could experience those last days with her and then experience the first month with her grandson. She has helped so much with the baby, meals, housekeeping... everything. Thank you Mom!


No comments: