Jan 2, 2013
Happy 6 months Riley
- His RSV breathing treatments are almost done and he is getting better. He tolerated the treatments better than expected
- We believe he is approaching a growth spurt as he is waking up early from naps variously hungry.
- He doesn't have any teeth yet, doesn't sit up on his own, nor does he roll over (although he has a few times, he doesn't know he can yet :)
- He has tried peas, green beans, rice cereal, and pears. He doesn't love eating, but we will continue working with him
- He is very ticklish. The weirdest place- the back of his head
- He is a giggly and smiley baby.
- Likes his binky more than last month, which is a bummer- thank you RSV
- Doesn't sleep well unless it is in his crib. Luckily he is a happy guy and it's not a big deal
- Weighs 19 lbs 13.5 oz and is tall too, although I forget those measurements
We love you little man!
Posted by Michelle at 9:15 PM